Cosmex Clinic in Cambridge, a leading Aesthetic Clinic offering a range of treatments such as injectables, laser hair removal, tattoo removal and many more is taking the situation with Covid-19 (Coronavirus) extremely seriously and has implemented a number of precautionary processes to ensure the clinic is as safe as possible for both our patients and staff.
We understand this must be a concerning time for our patients and want to assure them that the clinic is taking every precaution reasonably possible to provide a safe environment for treatments.
As a leading aesthetic clinic, we would encourage all our patients to avoid treatment if they are feeling unwell and contact their GP at the earliest opportunity. Our standard cancellation policy applies, and we are happy to reschedule appoints in the event a patient is showing symptoms or has been in contact with someone displaying symptoms of Covid-19.
The clinic will continue to follow guidance from Public Health England and ensure that we are doing all we can to maintain our high standard of patient safety and care.
The measures taken by Cosmex Clinic to minimize the risk presented by Covid-19 include:
- Encouraging all visitors and patients to the clinic to sanitize their hands using Cutan, our medical-grade handwash or using the handwash facilities on site ensuring they are washing for at least 20 seconds.
- Supplying ample tissues and supporting the Catch it, Bin It, Kill it initiative. Tissues are available in all rooms throughout the clinic.
- Implementation of a cleaning schedule of all high contact surfaces to ensure they regularly disinfected using Clinell surgical grade cleansing wipes.
- All our treatment couches in the treatment rooms are disinfected between patients, our incredible team also wear gloves when carrying out any treatment.
- Patients’ skin is cleansed using Clinisept+ which ensures the treatment area is hygienic and properly cleansed.
- Scheduling appointments to avoid large crowds within our waiting area and you will be taken to your treatment room as soon as it is available.
- All clinic employees are aware of the symptoms of Covid-19 and the clinic is fully supportive of them self-isolating if they feel there is a risk they have contracted the virus.